2GIG-BRDG1-900 Go Bridge
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Go!Bridge IP Communicator (2GIG-BRDG1-900) provides Internet connectivity between the Go!Control Panel and the monitoring service Central Station. To enable connectivity, the 900 MHz Transceiver (2GIG-XCVR2-345) must be installed in the Control Panel.
It supports firmware updates over the Internet, provides interactive security services, and enables supervision using signal-forwarding to the Central Station. For wireless communication with the Control Panel, the 900MHz Transceiver Module (2GIG-XCVR2-345) must be installed in the panel. The Go!Bridge also connects to the Internet via a local network router using an Ethernet cable (not provided).
- Secure Internet reporting capabilties
- 256-bit AES Encryption
- Wireless panel integration via 900MHz frequency
- CAT5 Ethernet quick connection to hub/router
- Full Contact ID with high-speed reporting
- Remote access capabilities via Internet or smartphone
- Easy install behind firewalls DHCP Addressing for IP network
- Free firmware update option over the Internet
- Go!Control Panel
- Firmare version 1.12 or higher
- 2GIG-XCVR-345 900 MHz Transceiver
- Internet connection
** FREE 2GIG FIRMWARE UPDATES FOR LIFE AS LONG AS YOU SUBSCRIBE TO AN ALARM.COM PLAN FROM ZENWIRE!