Alarm.com Temperature Sensor ADC-S2000-T-RA
Get precision comfort with remote temperature sensing.í«í_ By default, your HVAC system will keep your thermostat's internal thermometer at your selected target temperature.í«í_ With Temperature Sensors placed in different rooms around the home, your system will also be able to detect the temperature in these other areas, such as an upstairs bedroom.
What You Need to Get Started:
- One or more Alarm.com Temperature Sensors
- Alarm.com Smart Thermostat
- Temperature Sensors are currently compatible with 2GIG Go!Control, Interlogix Simon XT/XTi and Interlogix Concord
You will need the latest firmware for these panel modules:
- 2gig Go!Control panel 1.13+
- Simon XT/XTi 183+
- Concord 181+ (Verizon), 183+(ATT)
Expected to offer support for Qolsys, Neo, Impassa and NX panels soon.